First layer - Basic information on Data Protection
EGGAAM INT, S.L.- CIF: B67167361
Compliance with the contractual relationship, legitimate interest and consent of the User
Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the following sections.
Responsible for the processing of your data
EGGAAM INT, S.L.- CIF: B67167361
C/ Abella 7, 08173, Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona)
a) User information
· Registration Data: the information that the User facilitates when creating a CIRCULUM Platform: Name, Last name, electronic mail and mobile phone.
· User Profile Information: the information that the User does on the Platform in order to be able to use the CIRCULUM service, these are, name, last name, electronic mail and mobile phone of the User. Users can view and edit personal data on their profile when deemed appropriate. CIRCULUM stores the credit card data in order to be able to make monthly charges for those premium coupons. El Usuario can, at any time, eliminate the data from its tags linked to his account.
· Additional information that the User would like to share: information that could facilitate the User with CIRCULUM with other fines. For example, a unique photograph.
· Information about the communications made with CIRCULUM: CIRCULUM will have access to information that Users can use to resolve any queries about the use of the platform, and through the contact form or via electronic mail.
CIRCULUM uses the data it collects from Users to be able to offer the best service on the platform and the use of intelligence to be able to offer personalized content to each User.
CIRCULUM uses the data of the Users to carry out communications via e-mail about news and important information on the platform.
CIRCULUM uses information with statistical purposes to analyze the behavior and trends of Users, to understand how Users use the CIRCULUM Platform, and to manage and improve the services offered, including the possibility of changing distinctive features on the Platform.
CIRCULUM also uses the information to investigate and analyze how to improve the services it provides to Users, as well as to develop and improve the characteristics of the service it offers.
The present dispositions will be of application for the people who contact with CIRCULUM through the CIRCULUM website and the effects of opting for promotions and keeping them informed through Newsletters.
The data of the Users will be preserved during the execution and maintenance of the contractual relationship, these are also being used by CIRCULUM users until they reach their limit.
In the case of unsubscribe, CIRCULUM will retain the data of the Users during the period established in the tax, civil / mercantile, criminal and other regulations that apply, for the implementation and defense of actions in which CIRCULUM could be part of it. CIRCULUM will, in any case, block the data of the Users so that they can only be consulted in the event that they must intervene to defend themselves in the face of mismas.
In connection with anonymous information, CIRCULUM will apply as described in Recital 26 of the GDPR, which establishes that “For so long as the principles of data protection do not apply to anonymous information, it is necessary to decide on the information related to an identified physical person. the identifiable, not the data converted into anonymous so that it is interested in the identifiable sea, the deje de serlo ”. As a result, this Regulation does not affect the handling of anonymous information, including statistical or investigative purposes.
Users can exercise their rights at any time free of charge through the form present on the Platform. You can also exercise your rights by writing an email to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this post, it will be necessary to specify which outcome is desired, as well as the identifying data and recorded on the Platform, if applicable. In the assumption that, in order to verify identity, we need additional data to facilitate us, we will communicate to the User in that sense.
You can exercise before CIRCULUM on the following rights:
· Right of access to your personal data to find out how many are being treated and the treatment operations carried out with them;
· Right of rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
· Right of suppression of your personal data, when it is possible;
· Right to request to limit the treatment of your personal data when the accuracy, the legality of the need for the treatment of the data is questionable, in which case, we can preserve the data to preserve it for the defense of complaints.
· Right to end of opposition to the treatment of your data to resolve any query that we have planted through the contact form, as well as the treatment of your data through a social network and / or the treatment of your curriculum. Likewise, you can withdraw your consent for the reception of commercial communications at any time, through the profile of the User on the Platform, by means of the link included in effect in each commercial communication or by sending an electronic mail.
If you believe that CIRCULUM has committed an infringement of the personal data protection legislation, please do not hesitate to contact us at the email address email@example.com, subject to your appraisals, so that we can solve the problem a la brevorad. Anyway, you can also put it in the knowledge of the Spanish Data Protection Agency and complain to this body about the protection of your rights.
CIRCULUM has adopted the necessary measures recommended by the European Commission and the competent authority to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data treated and the circumstances of the treatment, with the object of avoiding it, as far as possible. and always according to the state of the technique, its alteration, lost, treatment of unauthorized access. As mentioned earlier, personal data facilitated will not be assigned to third parties without prior authorization by the owner of the bodies.
In case of discrepancy between the translated versions and the Spanish version of this text, the latter will prevail.